The target readership of the ‘Journal of Public Health and Emergency (JPHE)’ is an international community of healthcare professionals and researchers in public health and emergency. The print journal is published monthly, and the high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board. The journal publishes original research articles and reviews on public health and emergency, including health improvement, health protection, service improvement, acute injury and sudden illness et al.
JPHE aims at advancing the research, policy, practice, and education of public health and emergency medicine.
As such, this journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Why advertise with JPHE?
* JPHE is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of public health and emergency worldwide, including basic and clinical science.
* As an open access journal with in-print and on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* Links to other on-line sites, including MDLinx.cn enhances visibility of the journal worldwide.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Customized traditional print and advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Journal of Public Health and Emergency
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +86 20 66355775